The catacombs of Priscilla are open at the following:
- Monday: CLOSE
- Tuesday: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
- Thursday: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
- Friday: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
- Saturdar: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
* The last visit starts 45 minutes before closing time.
Tickets can be purchased online or directly on site if you book by phone or email.
Ordinary ticket: 8.00 euros.
Reduced ticket: 5.00 euros:
- Minors between the ages of 7 and 16
- Groups made up of students belonging to first and second grade schools and institutes
- Students of archeology, architecture, art history and cultural heritage up to the age of 25, who present themselves with adequate certification
- Priests, religious, seminarians and novices who present themselves with adequate certification
- Children up to 6 years of age
- People with disabilities and any accompanying person
- Students of the Pontifical Institute of Christian Archeology
- Priests and nuns belonging to the Religious Family of the Guardian Community of the Catacomb
- Professors, teachers and catechists accompanying groups (one free for every 15 paying visitors) 2 free admissions for groups, consisting of at least 35 people, who purchase the full fare ticket
- Tourist guides with a valid card
- Scholars who, documenting the object of their research, make a specific request to the Pontifical Commission for Sacred Archeology
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
If you buy tickets directly on site, only with cash.
We don’t have card.
Temperature in the catacomb about 13 degrees