The catacombs of Priscilla are open at the following:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 09:00 – 12:00 14:00 – 17:00
Tickets can be purchased online or directly on site if you book by phone or email.
Ordinary ticket: 8.00 euros.
Reduced ticket: 5.00 euros:
- Minors between the ages of 7 and 16
- Groups made up of students belonging to first and second grade schools and institutes
- Students of archeology, architecture, art history and cultural heritage up to the age of 25, who present themselves with adequate certification
- Priests, religious, seminarians and novices who present themselves with adequate certification
- Children up to 6 years of age
- People with disabilities and any accompanying person
- Students of the Pontifical Institute of Christian Archeology
- Priests and nuns belonging to the Religious Family of the Guardian Community of the Catacomb
- Professors, teachers and catechists accompanying groups (one free for every 15 paying visitors) 2 free admissions for groups, consisting of at least 35 people, who purchase the full fare ticket
- Tourist guides with a valid card
- Scholars who, documenting the object of their research, make a specific request to the Pontifical Commission for Sacred Archeology
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Cash & Credit/debit card
ONLY GUIDED TOUR: is not possible to go inside alone.
Last tour in the morning 11:20 last tour in the afternoon 16:00
Temperature in the catacomb about 13 degrees